Powerheart® AED G5 Trainer with Adult Pads: Part No. 190-5020-001 / With iCPR Pads: Part No. 190-5020-002
The G5 Trainer simulates different heart arrhythmias and gives students the opportunity to apply defibrillation pads, practice AED use, and perform CPR compressions on a manikin. The clear, instructive voice and metronome guide the user through the rescue scenario. Reusable training pads enable instructors to provide training for adult and paediatric rescues.Complete Specs
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Trainer unit powered by three (3) C-Cell batteries (not included). Trainer remote powered by two (2) AAA batteries (not included). Trainer package includes: Powerheart G5 Training device, Adult trainer pads (1 pair), Infra-red remote control (1), Languages packs and User’s Guide CD (XTRLANG02A), Overlay for an automatic version, and language configuration instructions.
With the Powerheart G5 AED trainer, the instructor can:
– Select among four pre-programmed rescue scenarios.
– Simulate shockable and non-shockable rescue situations.
– Use the CPR Device to assess performance to 2010 Resuscitation Guidelines.
– Train users to perform CPR compressions using a metronome.
– Use a wireless remote control to vary the rescue conditions while students respond.
– Pause the Trainer in mid-scenario to emphasize an important point, and then continue at the same point in the simulation.
– Demonstrate automatic and semi-automatic AED operation.