Cardiac Science Capital
Finance your Powerheart® G5 AEDs, training, and Rescue Ready® AED Services over 48 months with no money down and affordable payments.
Our Cardiac Science Capital AED package includes:
- One (1) Powerheart® G5 dual-language (English/Canadian French) AED in either automatic (P/N G5A-80A-P) or semi-automatic (P/N G5S-80A-P) mode
- Rescue Ready® technology to ensure readiness, simple voice and text prompts in both English and Canadian French, and our pioneering automatic operation (G5A-90A model)
- Powerheart Intellisense® lithium battery – with 4-year replacement guarantee
- Two (2) sets of adult defibrillation pads
- Nylon, rugged carrying case
- 8-year AED warranty
- AED Manager event reporting software, User Guides in both English and Canadian French, and more!
- Rescue Ready Services Advanced Response Package for 4 years – P/N 9981-002
One (1) Surface Mount Cabinet w Alarm & Strobe for 4 years
Part Number: 180-2021-001
This well-constructed AED wall cabinet is designed to store your AED in an easily accessible location. The AED sits inside the cabinet with a transparent door for better visibility. AED can be stored inside the cabinet with or without a carry bag.
One (1) Powerheart G5 AED Intellisense™ Pediatric Defibrillation Pads for 4 years
Part Number: XELAED003A
Intellisense® Pediatric Defibrillation Pads Pediatric Defibrillation Pads are recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or weighing less than 55 pounds (25kg). The are non polarized–can be placed in either position on the chest-, reducing confusion and saving time during a rescue. Pediatric pads may also be placed on the chest and back. Using the pad connector embedded circuitry, the Powerheart® G5 quickly and automatically detects the pediatric pad and automatically adjusts to pediatric energy protocols and CPR requirements.
Quick Response ECSI Rescue Ready Program for 2 years
Part Number: 9935-001
Includes ECSI AED/CPR training for up to ten students, medical oversight and MasterTrak software and E-minders.
Receive 100% Financing
Cardiac Science Capital allows you to finance 100 percent of your entire AED program in affordable monthly or annual payments with low fixed interest rates as low as 0 percent.
Maximize Your Budget
Whether you are starting an AED program or scaling up, we provide the flexibility to spread out payments so you can manage your cash flow while preserving working capital.
Earn Tax Benefits
Using Cardiac Capital to finance an AED program not only allows businesses to manage their Capital expenditure, but also allows you to gain 100% tax relief. Contact your tax advisor to learn more.